Offer after ofter rolls into your inbox, faster than high tide. Some paid, some free. Most, you don’t even bother about. But this is not about offers. It’s about why you need a mobile-ready website more urgently than you may yet suspect.
Part of being successful lies in learning to spot the difference between a fad you can ignore, and a trend that acts as the forerunner of a major change in the way we do business forever. Just think of Commodore computers in the early 1980’s: If you weren’t around then, let me just quickly fill you in… Almost everyone had one; and it wasn’t a question of if you would buy one, but whether or not it would be a C64, Pet or Amiga. Nowadays, nobody even knows those names! The change to Microsoft happened suddenly, and it happened for a very good reason. People always gravitate to what makes life easier for them. Which means they abandon whatever made it easier before without even looking back!
Why you Need Mobile Ready Websites More than Ever Before…A Free Report!
I know. It’s a pain to even think of adding one more learning curve right now. Here’s what you’ll learn in this absolutely free report:
1. Why deciding to make your websites mobile is not just about monetary gain
2. The single most vital reason for seriously considering taking that step (and why that won’t be as hard as you may think!)
3. The unwitting benefit you can create by deciding not to “stay behind”
4. The good thing technophobes and Luddites need to know about mobile technology
5. Some startling statistics – and what they mean to you
6. The secret reason mobile marketing is not going away – what those already quietly using it really don’t want you to know
7. The 2 new demographic groups no serious marketer can continue to ignore
8. Five myths about going mobile – and 5 more about mobile devices
The truth is, you need to know what a thing is, before you decide to ignore it! If you’d like to know the single greatest advantage going mobile brings to both your customers and you. Fill in your first name and primary email address in the boxes below and then click submit to receive your free report NOW:
Your privacy is protected and your email address will only be used to communicate with you about marketing related subjects.